The fresh scent of freshly picked orange has been mixed into Japanese green tea. The taste of green tea and the refreshing citrus aroma go perfectly together. Ocharaka has a large selection of citrus-based flavored Japanese teas so if you are a fan of citrus, it may be fun to compare them. At Yunomi, we have these other citrusy flavored teas from Ocharaka:
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: Hojicha Orange Osmanthus
- Japanese name: 金木犀ほうじ茶
- Ingredients: Green tea leaves grown in Japan, Osmanthus, coloring (gold foil)
- Hot: Tea: 3 tsp. Time: 30-60 seconds. Water: 320 ml, 80C / 176F.
- Milk Tea: Mix 10 grams of leaves into a pan with 250 ml of milk, and bring to a boil over low fire carefully.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.