Japanese green tea is blended with the sweet and sour aroma of plums (sumomo, in Japanese). By blending rosehips (which contains lots of vitamins), a moderate sweet and sour taste has been created. This tea has a very refreshing taste. A flavor tea that is perfect for the summer time. Please enjoy both hot and cold.
Danton Stephane at Ochakara Tea Shop is a sommelier who uses his skills in the world of Japanese tea. He creates innovative fusions that enhances the sensational experiences of one's “eyes, nose and mouth” to embody full enjoyment of deep and rich flavors while using a sommelier’s approach to wine to that of tea. Stephane wishes to expand the potential for Japanese tea through his innovative flavored Japanese teas!
- Name: Prune (Sumomo) Green Tea
- Japanese name: フレーバー緑茶、ローズヒップ、すもも
- Ingredients: Green tea leaves grown in Shizuoka Prefecture
- Hot: Tea: 2 tsp. Time: 60-90 seconds. Water: 320ml, 80C / 176F.
- Cold: Tea: 1 tsp. Time: 3-4 hours in refrigerator. Water: 1L, cold.
- Name: Ocharaka Inc. (Ocharaka Tea Shop)
- Location: 3-8-11 Honcho, Kichijoji, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0004 JAPAN
- Store location: Coredo Muromachi B1 (Exit A6 from the Mitsukoshimae Station on the Ginza Line).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.