Present Yorozuya's best-selling premium green tea, Ike-no-O, an elegant blend created especially for our discerning customers.
This product is sought after by instructors of Japanese tea to serve it to their guests and by our customers to give as a gift.
It has a warm, fragrant quality to be made with water cooled to around 70-80 degrees.
The flavour spreads through the mouth in a wave of umami and fresh green warmth. The first pour a fresh dip into a pool of wellness, the second pour a heartier experience of pleasure and peace.
Sencha leaves from Shizuoka have been selected and blended to create this fine drink.
It is a strong and distinguished tea to be served with pride and drunk with time to savour the experience.
- Ingredients: green tea
- Net weight: 100 grams
- Cultivar: Yabukita main blend
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Shizuoka
- Cultivation / Processing notes:
- Japanese name: 池の尾 - meaning "tale of the lake".
- Number of cups: 60 cups (20 uses / 3 steepings / 1 cup per steeping. Varies with steeping recipe.)
- Tea: 5 grams
- Time: 30-60 seconds (longer time for a stronger flavor)
- Water amount: 240 ml or 1 cup
- Water temperature: 70-80˚C/158-176˚F degrees
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.