3 decades of experience in crafting black tea is utilized with extra care to create a premium level wakocha using our Japanese Yabukita tea plants. The main characteristic of the Premium Setoya Momiji is a honey-like flavor profile created by the unka insects that appear in our organic tea fields in early June and bite on the leaves. Like Taiwan's Oriental Beauty, enjoy this exquisite taste from Mother Nature.
Setoya is the name given to the area in Fujieda City, Shizuoka Prefecture, where many of our fields are located.
Momiji is the name for Japanese maple, a beautiful tree with delicate leaves that turn bright red and orange during the fall.
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Harvest: Late June
- Region: Fujieda, Shizuoka
- Cultivation notes: Pesticide free. Fertilized with organic compost.
- Producer: Kinezuka family (NaturaliTea by the Kinezuka Family)
- Type: Family operated tea farm and private production cooperative
- Established: 1976
- Location: 1416-3 Takizawa Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka 426-0134 Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.