Matsutake Mushroom Tea
Matsutake, the king of mushrooms, in a traditional Japanese soup tea format is a delicious addition to your healthy meal.
Matsutake Tea can also be used for cooking to make broth. Simply throw in sliced chicken and vegetables and it is soup perfect for a healthy meal!
Buy 5 or more and use code BUND15 for 15% off (cannot be combined with other codes, retail orders only).
- Ingredients: Table salt (made in Japan), dextrin, shiitake mushroom extract, matsutake mushrooms / seasoning (amino acids, etc.), flavoring, (including matsutake)
- Net Weight: 80 grams (2.82 oz.)
- Manufacturer: Mannen Co., Ltd., 133 Yai, Motosu City, Gifu Prefecture
- Matsutake Tea: Dissolve a 2g spoon of Matsutake Tea powder in hot water (about a cup).
- Broth: Dissolve Shiitake Tea Powder as desired in hot water and it is ready for use.