A fine and elegant gyokuro unique to the famous Ureshino region in Saga Prefecture. To make gyokuro (heavily-shaded), tea farmers will utilize a shading process to bring about umami and sweetness and decrease astringency. If you generally enjoy teas from the Ureshino region (which are generally tamaryokucha), you will definitely want to try out their gyokuros which are considered to be the pinnacle of flavor!
- Name: Ureshino Green Tea Gyokuro
- Japanese name: 嬉野茶 美撰 玉露
- Ingredients: Green tea
- Cultivars: blended
- Harvest: Spring
- Region: Ureshino, Saga Prefecture
- Name: Chakouan Yamaguchi Seichaen Co., Ltd.
- Type: Tea shop, family business
- Owner: Sachiyo Nakashima
- Established: 1971
- Location: 45 Hasuikecho, Imari-shi, Saga 848-0042, JAPAN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.