Ingredients: Sakura blossoms, salt, ume (Japanese plum) vinegar
Region: Odawara, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Cultivar: Yaezakura Kanzan
- Storage: Refrigerate when possible. While the product will not spoil if not refrigerated, the salt will melt making the blossom extra salty and ruining the color.
- Allergen info: This product does not contain the following: shrimp, crab, wheat, buckwheat, eggs, milk, peanuts.
- Nutritional info (per 100 grams)
- Calories: 11 kcal
- Protein: 1.2 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
- Carbohydrates: 4.1 grams
- Sodium: 60 grams
- Warning: Please remove the oxygen absorber packet before use.
About the Producer
Along the coastline West of Tokyo, between the towns of Kozu and Ninomiya, with the mountains at our back and the sea at our doorstep, our family has been making delicious food for your table for over a century. What my great grandfather started then, I continue today, growing sakura and ume trees, and using the techniques inherited over the generations to make salt-pickled sakura, umeboshi, and yukari (ume-pickled purple shiso leaves).
Discover more about life in our quiet part of Japan on Instagram!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.