A sweet, powdered ginger mix with a hint of matcha flavor, this is the perfect drink to soothe your throats and warm you up on a cold day.
A Japanese Tradition
Literally “ginger water” in Japanese (Shougayu 生姜湯), these traditional mixed drinks are thick and sweet—a wonderful dessert to warm you in the winter, or to enjoy iced in the summer.
How to drink
mix 2-3 teaspoons (about 25g) into about 150cc (1 cup) of hot water. You can also use hot milk for a ginger matcha latte like drink.
- Net Weight: 250g (about 10 servings)
- Ingredients: Beet sugar, starch, ginger, brown sugar, matcha green tea, kudzu powder, black vinegar, powdered Japanese plums, honey
- Name: Yamane-en Tea Shop, a small tea shop in Tokyo operated by the Shiobara family.
- Location: 3-34-1 Sugamo, Toshima-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Established: About 60 years ago.
Yamane-en is a family-operated tea shop based near Sugamo Station on the Yamanote Loop Line in Tokyo and run by tea master Michio Shiobara. With 40 years of experience in the Japanese tea industry behind him, Shiobara-san offers unique teas sourced from small villages throughout Japan as well as a number of tisanes popular in Japan for their health benefits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.